Wednesday 13 June 2012

Secret Blogger Swap - Reveal

I am so excited to show you my Secret Blogger Swap organised by Danielle at Famed Frosting. I loved choosing things for my blogger swappette who unfortunately has decided to take a break from blogging, hope to see you back soon Nicole i loved reading your blog! I hope it got to you safely :)

*Update* I have now got in touch with Nicole she has created a new blog! She has done a beautiful post on our swap which you can read here. Please pop over and visit her because she is such a cutie and takes the most beautiful pictures. So glad i found you Nicole!

I received my swap from the beautiful Katie, you can check out her wonderful blog here.

It was packaged beautifully and i tried so hard not to damage it when i opened it as i will re use it for a gift for somebody else (gotta love a bit of recycling).


The most yummy smelling candle

My first Essie Polish - Ole Caliente

So Beautiful


Yikes, how lucky am i to have received such amazing gifts! I am so excited to try the burts bees foot ream, it smells so pepperminty and it still has the seal on! I am going to give my feet a treat this week (im a poet and i did not know it). I am so truly thankful to Katie for everything she chose i love every single item. I am pretty poorly today, full of a cold and have a terrible cough so i am going to run myself a bath and light my new candle and relax.

Please Check out Katie's blog because she has fabulous crafty posts, house tips and tons of other good stuff to read and is such a nice person, Lovely to meet you x

Thank you again

Kerri

xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments i love to read them all <3