|Katie and Andy|
We set a few dates where we would try different looks and see how Katie felt and what they looked like on camera. The following pictures were from our first attempt - we ended up curling Katie's hair to get a better effect. Katie wanted a neutral look, very light foundation, cover her under eye darkness and accentuate the eye area and a subtly lip. After each and every stage i stopped and showed Katie what i had done and if she were unhappy i could change it there and then. Luckily we had very few problems and her make up was quick and easy.
To supplement this stash i used:
- Smashbox photo finish primer
- Dior skin nude tan 002 sunlight
- Nars Orgasm
- Mac Mineralise Skin finish - light
- Urban decay primer potion
- Palmers cocoa butter lip balm
- Loreal false lash telescopic waterproof
- Urban Decay Naked palette - Virgin, Sin, Naked Dark horse
- Selection of brushes including my favourite Samantha Chapman real techniques stippling brush, Body shop concealer brush, Mac 187, Mac 275, Mac Kabuki and Avon lip brush
Wow sounds like a lot when it is listed! Katie has some step by step photos from our trials on her camera which i might steal and upload for anybody who is interested.
Here is how she looked on the day
|And the make up artist|