Thursday 10 May 2012

Birthday swap

Hello!
Last month i joined a birthday swap which was organised on the Beauty Box Swappers facebook group. I have mentioned them before, you can get amazing products you want for things you don't want. One girls trash is another girls treasure and all of that jazz. However this one was different, i paired up with two ladies and have received both of my lovely boxes from Stacey and Danielle. I will have to hunt together everything from stacey as i did not have my camera when it arrived but it was lucious filled with treats and goodies that i adored. I promise to upload pictures from that one too this week. My second box arived today from Danielle and i had my camera to hand so i got snapping.
Massive haul wrapped beautifully
So this swap was arranged and we agreed on a £10 budget -You will see how naughty my birthday swappette was and blew the budget and then some!














I am blown away with the sheer amount of thought that went into this box. There is not one thing that i dislike and the thoughtful extras and the accompanying notes made me so happy. My fave items were the real techniques brush (swoon) and the Chanel lippy and nail varnish (stunning colour) My mum was here when i opened this and she loved the idea, so we went shopping for more things for Danielle's box - i hope she likes it! Thank you so so much darling, you are amazing - so strange to be strangers and send each other gifts. This was seriously my best birthday present this year :D

Have you done any mystery swaps? 

xx



2 comments:

  1. Wow you are so lucky!! when i've got all my dead lines over with I think I should get involved! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing box! I did 2 of the easter swaps - they were fab! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments i love to read them all <3